Updates & Announcements from CSDS
Welcome to Season 25 at CSDS!
- Fall classes begin Wednesday September 15
- Private Lessons begin Monday September 20
- Scroll down to view the class schedule for Season 25.
FALL CLASSES BEGIN WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 15!
• All enrolled students please check your email in the day or two prior to your first class.
OPEN HOUSE / IN-PERSON REGISTRATION DAYS
Call or visit CSDS starting 9/15/21 during regular office hours to learn more about Season 25 classes & enroll for the Fall semester!
Monday - Friday: 3pm - 7pm / Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Donna or Jeannie will be happy to assist you! 781-665-5059
THE FOLLOWING CLASSES ARE FULL:
WED. 3:30 Ballet II / WED. 4:20 JAZZ-TAP II
Ages 6-9, please see Monday & Sat. schedule, or email us for details on the waiting list.
Congratulations on Recital 2021!
Bravo & huge congratulations to our amazing cast of students, dancers, assistant teachers, faculty, and production staff! Our 24th annual recital, "Just Dance" took place in CSDS' Studio B Theater with 7 shows in 4 days. We thank and applaud you all for your beautiful performances and support!
Reserve a copy of your Recital DVD & share your favorite recital moments by filling out a pre-order form.
No fees are due at this time.
Updated Studio Policies at CSDS
As we return to a new season of dance at CSDS, we are implementing many of the same health & safety measures that have been in place and have proven effective in keeping our dance community safe & healthy at Center Stage.
1. Students will no longer be checked for temperature at the door, but are still required to check-in upon arrival.
2. CSDS continues to require that masks be worn by everyone while working, dancing, or entering the studio.
3. Staff will maintain hand-washing protocol for all students when entering the classroom.
4. All students will continue to keep their belongings in personal baskets during class.
5. Faculty & Staff will maintain mindful distancing in the classroom during all classes & lessons.
6. CSDS will continue to keep strict cleaning protocols. Cleaning breaks have been reduced to 5 minutes between classes.
7. All summer dancers will complete a Covid/Health screening prior to attending their first class of the semester.
8. If a student's or family member's health status changes, a new screening form must be submitted.
9. Virtual class attendance will be offered to students who cannot attend due to illness and would like to watch/attend class from home. 10. We may reintroduce a full virtual schedule if deemed necessary & based on CDC guidelines surrounding activities.
As always, if your child is not feeling well or has displayed cold, fever, or ill symptoms within 2 days of their dance class, we ask that they stay home to observe virtually.