Updates & Announcements from CSDS
Welcome to Summer Sessions 2021!
Opening for Private Lessons: July 13 - August 13
Group Classes begin on July 19 - August 13
Please read through the summer newsletter below for details on signing up for summer classes, ordering your recital DVD, and our updated studio policies!
PRIVATE LESSONS begin Tuesday July 14
- Students may sign up for up to 5-weeks with lessons available M, T, W, F.
- Sign up available through the online link found here.
ADULT, TEEN, & CHILDREN'S CLASSES begin Monday July 19
- Families may choose 3 week or 4 week session. Choose your weeks!
Pricing for Private Lessons is $75/week for a 1-hour lesson.
*If requesting a semi-private of 2-3 people, pricing will be split evenly among participants.
*Private Lesson payment are made separately from hourly class tuition.
Pricing for Group & Children's Classes is as follows:
Congratulations on Recital 2021!
Bravo & huge congratulations to our amazing cast of students, dancers, assistant teachers, faculty, and production staff! Our 24th annual recital, "Just Dance" took place in CSDS' Studio B Theater with 7 shows in 4 days. We thank and applaud you all for your beautiful performances and support!
Reserve a copy of your Recital DVD & share your favorite recital moments by filling out a pre-order form.
No fees are due at this time.
Updated Studio Policies at CSDS
With the lifting of restrictions and return to familiar daily life, CSDS has updated it's health and safety policies in the following ways:
1. Students will no longer be checked for temperature at the door.
2. CSDS will not collect information about any student's vaccination status.
3. Mask wearing is strongly recommended for any member of CSDS over the age of 12 who prefers to wear one for their own safety.
4. All children age 12 & under will be required to wear a mask during class if class size is above 6 dancers.
5. Staff will maintain hand-washing protocol for all students when entering the classroom.
6. All students will continue to keep their belongings in personal baskets during class.
7. Faculty & Staff will maintain mindful distancing in the classroom during all classes & lessons.
8. CSDS will continue to keep strict cleaning protocols. Cleaning breaks have been reduced to 5 minutes between classes.
9. All summer dancers must answer a few questions related to Covid/Health Screening at the time of registration.
10. For the summer session, virtual class attendance will be offered to students who cannot attend due to illness and would like to watch/attend class from home. We will not offer regular classes virtually unless a specific reason calls for it.
As always, if your child is not feeling well or has displayed cold, fever, or ill symptoms within 2 days of their dance class, we ask that they stay home to observe virtually.