Join us this Thursday, August 9, at CSDS for our final class of the summer intensive program!
This Thursday we are offering a special “Belly Dance” master class for ages 13 and up.
Class takes place from 6:30 – 8pm and will be conducted by Susi Good, a well-known and respected belly dance professional in the Boston area. This is Susi’s last week here in Boston before she moves to Austin, Texas. She is a wonderful teacher and mentor to students, and I am honored to have been her friend and colleague for the past 6 years.
Details & Payment Information
- What: Belly Dance, Ages 13+
- When: Thursday August 9, 6:30 – 8pm
- Pricing as follows:
- Students enrolled in “Intermediate Jazz” Summer Intensive, regular class time, no additional charge.
- Students enrolled in Summer Intensive “Unlimited Classes”, drop-in, no additional charge.
– All other students, age 13+, $10 drop-in rate per person.
- Dress Code: dance attire is required but tights are not necessary. Acro attire (i.e. dance shorts, sports bras, tank tops) okay. No shoes.
- Bring a decorative scarf or shawl that you can wrap around your waist if you have one available.
No pre-registration necessary, class available as drop-in, cash payment only. If you have any questions please email or call us before Thursday’s class.
Please remember, drop-in class is only available to those ages 13 and up! Hope to see you there!